Thursday 24 January 2013

"happy" realisation! ;)

Its been such a long time since i visited this site or posted something...college and exams kept me occupied..
don't know why...but when i came over again...read all the past posts..
i realized...i actually did miss it!! :)

i keep writing stuff in my dairy...but was being a lazy one to come online and post it...
but reading posts encourages me yet again!
for me this site takes a really different view...
i feel, this is the place i can pen down all my feelings...no matter what!
No body to bother yet got some people to appreciate...
you get so many unknown friends to share your thoughts..and people here respect'em!

all in a line...this place is a different land of inttelectual people...who talk sense!! :D

4 comments:

  1. missed you a lot!!!
    Yeah a different place it is...that's why I;m always here posting stuffs I feel like sharing :)
    welcome back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogging is fun ... I enjoy writing here, 'cause it's my own space :-)

    ReplyDelete